If you’re a fan of Shark Tank, then you’ll love this story. A company called Lucy Drawing Tool appeared on the show, and they managed to secure a deal with one of the sharks. After the show aired, their website crashed from all of the traffic. Here’s what happened next…
What is Lucy Drawing Tool?
If you are an artist, painter, or someone who loves to draw, then you have probably had a problem with getting your drawings to look exactly how you want them to. This is where Lucy Drawing Tool comes in! It is a device that helps you to get the perfect drawing every time.
Lucy Drawing Tool is a simple, easy-to-use drawing tool that allows users to draw with precision and control.
The Lucy Drawing Tool is a cutting-edge, modernized version of an old device: camera lucida. This optical marvel was first used in the early 19th century to draw pictures on screens that would then be projected optically rather than by hand or with magic lanterns as before! Unlike its predecessor, this new tool has many more features to help you with your artistic endeavors!
This is the perfect tool for artists who need to trace images, whether it be an object or someone’s face. The superimposition of two surfaces makes drawing easier and quicker! It uses special lens technology to project an image of what you are looking at, directly onto your paper. This means that you can see the object/person that you are drawing, as well as the lines you are making on the paper, at the same time! 
The best thing about this tool? You do not need any special gadgets such as a computer or electricity to use it! It means that you can take it with you wherever you go and use it whenever the mood strikes!
The Lucis is designed in the USA, with most parts being domestically sourced apart from its shatterproof optics and fiberglass-infused polycarbonate! 
There are two options available — the Flex and Pro. The difference between the two lies not only in price but also in size and portability. The Flex is the cheaper and smaller option of the two, it costs 97 dollars. The Pro, on the other hand, is bigger and more expensive, retailing at 277 dollars. 
The benefits of using the Lucy Drawing Tool are many and varied. As well as being able to use it to get the perfect drawing every time, it is also a great way to improve your skills and techniques.
Finally, the device is not only easy and light but also convenient. With it, even people with almost no experience can access difficult techniques and draw like a professional! This product has been a great success and many people like it.
Who is the Lucy Drawing Tool’s Founder?
Les Cookson is a familiar face to many people, having first appeared on season 2 of Shark Tank where he wanted to get money for his controversial product. Infuriated by the previous failure of his creation, Cookson returned in season 13 with a new and improved version – Lucy Drawing Tool.  This time it worked! With its success, he finally got attention and investment from the sharks.
Since 2005, Cookson is the CEO and the founder of LUCIDArt company. This company specializes in the sale of original and unusual inventions. And it was from there that sales of Lucy Drawing Tool began. 
Cookson’s journey to the Shark Tank wasn’t easy. He had to go through a lot of failures and No’s before he finally got his big break. But he didn’t give up, and eventually, it paid off.
Many people are interested in inventions, but few have the creativity to actually do something about it. This is where Cookson comes into play! He’s always had a creative bent – his fascination with optics dates back as far as he can remember.  Because of all those old optic gadgets, your granny used to wear on her face back when everyone still looked healthier than they do now.
Famous people and museums who use these incredible hand-built replicas, optical toys, and reinvented drawing tools include Washington DC’s National Gallery – just one example among many illustrious clients impressed by Les’ talents as both artist and creator.
He has truly mastered the art of crafting objects that are both beautiful and functional. His creations have featured in many different productions, including companies Paramount and Disney.
Les Cookson’s Kickstarter campaign in 2016 turned out to be a success! He raised 88 771 dollars from backers who believed in his idea and were eager for a new product from Les. 
Why Do Customers Love Lucy Drawing Tool?
Now let’s find out what makes this product so special.
- First of all, it is a great find for those who like to draw. It is a great way to create an unforgettable drawing experience.
- Second, it is very portable and does not require any power source. You can use it anywhere you want – in the park, on the beach, or in your own backyard.
- Third, it is very easy and convenient to use. The main thing is that with the help of the Lucy Drawing Tool you can quickly and easily create a three-dimensional drawing.
- Fourth, the Lucy Drawing Tool is designed for both professional artists and amateurs. It allows you to create various shapes and outlines with great precision. This tool is perfect for those who want to improve their drawing skills.
- Fifth, the Lucy Drawing Tool is made of high-quality materials and is very durable. It means that you will be able to use it for a long time. This thing is made to withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Sixth, it is made in the USA. If you are looking for a product that is made in your country, then Lucy Drawing Tool is a great option.
- Seventh, it is highly portable and can be taken with you wherever you go. You can just place it in your bag and take it with you to the park, or anywhere else.
- Eighth, it is a great gift for those who love to draw. If you are looking for a unique and thoughtful gift, then Lucy Drawing Tool is a great option. It is perfect for both adults and children. If you know someone who loves to draw or is an artist, then this is the perfect gift for them.
- Ninth, it is very easy to use. Even if you have never used a drawing tool before, you will be able to use it with ease. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow.
- Tenth, there are various sizes available. You can choose the size that is perfect for you. If you want to create a small drawing, then you can choose the small size. If you want to create a large drawing, then you can choose the large size.
- Eleventh, it is quite original and unusual. If you are looking for something that is unique and different, then Lucy Drawing Tool is a great option. It is unlike any other drawing tool on the market.
- Twelfth, Lucy Drawing Tool is lightweight, so you do not need to worry about it being too heavy.
- Thirteenth, it is affordable. If you are looking for a tool that is high quality but does not cost a lot of money, then Lucy Drawing Tool is a great option.
- Last but not least, the Lucy Drawing Tool comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, then you can return it for a full refund.
As you can see, there are many reasons why customers like Lucy Drawing Tool. It is a great product that is perfect for those who love to draw. It is also very convenient and easy to use.
Did Lucy Drawing Tool Get a Deal on Shark Tank?
The answer is yes! Les Cookson was able to get a deal with Mark Cuban on Shark Tank. He was offered $300 000 for 15% equity in the company from Daymond John. However, he wanted $300 000 for 10% equity.
They were also impressed by the numbers. This product was launched in 2020 with $10 million in lifetime sales, but more than half of those transactions happened within one year! It is really impressive to see such a young product doing so well.
The sharks who first smelled trouble were Mark Cuban and Robert Herjavec. They both went out, leaving only three remaining investors to close a deal that would make them rich beyond their wildest dreams or nightmares!
Lori was excited about the product and loved it, however, she was not sure if Les needed help from sharks. So she quit. Kevin wasn’t too keen either.
It is great to see such a young product doing so well and I am sure that Lucy Drawing Tool will continue to grow and be successful in the future.
Is Lucy Drawing Tool Still in Business?
Yes, Lucy Drawing Tool is still in business and it is doing very well! The company has continued to grow and expand since appearing on Shark Tank. The drawing tool that was popularized on National TV after appearing on the show, Lucy Drawing Tool has been a massive hit with people all over.
Les introduced an accessory to his device, the photo enlarging feature which makes it easier for people to draw images from their pictures.
The price of the first version has also decreased, making it an even more affordable option for potential artists!
You can get this drawing tool for an affordable price on Amazon.
I found the best place to buy it is through their website and Amazon! You’ll find that there are many other buyers who have purchased this product too so you know what kind of quality control they’re working with. It means your purchase will be safe no matter how much money matters are tight at home or work today 🙂
Lucy Drawing Tool’s net worth is currently valued at about $2 million. If it continues to grow each day, then by the time we get closer and higher to next year that number could be much greater than what its current amount stands now – potentially even tens or hundreds of thousands more!
What is Les Cookson’s net worth?
Les Cookson’s net worth is currently estimated to be around 50 thousand dollars.
Was Lucy Drawing Tool successful?
The answer is yes! As for me, I think Lucy Drawing Tool is a fantastic product that has helped people all over the world to draw better. The product was able to get shark tank investment and went on to be sold in stores such as Walmart.
How much money did Lucy Drawing Tool make?
In terms of revenue, Lucy Drawing Tool generated a little over 10 million dollars in sales. This is a fantastic number for any product, let alone a drawing tool.
Useful Video: Shark Tank US | Entrepreneur From Season 2 Is Back With LUCIDArt Product
The Lucy Drawing Tool is a great tool for artists of all levels. It is user-friendly and easy to use. The company has been in business for over two years and has sold over one thousand products. The sharks were impressed with the product and the sales numbers. They offered the company a deal for $300,000 for 15% equity. The company accepted the offer and is now doing very well.
If you are an artist or know someone who is, definitely check out the Lucy Drawing Tool. It is a great product that can help take your art to the next level. Thanks for reading! I hope this article was helpful. Until next time!